Our original Calliope Designs personalized ornaments are more than Christmas tree decorations. They’re amazing gifts that are made to order just for each customer. Every name, date, and message is hand inscribed by one of our artists. Sometimes details such as family pets are added to the ornament. Where else can you get something that’s hand made, hand personalized, promptly delivered through the mail, for as little as $9.99 plus postage?
So you have a rather long Christmas gift list. Here are some ways you can use Calliope Designs Christmas ornaments for gifts to celebrate life’s special moments. We’ll begin with fun things that happen to babies and young children.
– All About Baby – celebrating the birth of a child with a personalized ornament that tells all the birth stats: length, weight, time of birth, date of birth, full name
– Baptism or Christening – a cute baby ornament with his or her name and the date of the religious ceremony
– Baby’s First Steps – a cute design showing a little one “toddling” across the room
– Baby’s Christmas with Grandparents – always a fun gift to give to Grandma and Grandpa
– Baby and Parents together as Proud Parents celebrating their First Christmas Together
– Baby’s Second Christmas – Now the fun of the Christmas holiday is really starting!
– Baby’s Potty Training – yes, this IS a special event. Just ask any parent you know!
– Baby’s Third Christmas – time for that special photo of baby on Santa’s lap
– Child’s First Day of School – a special occasion for the child, a tearful occasion for Mommy
– Child’s First Lost Tooth – and the fun of waiting for the Tooth Fairy
– Child’s learning to Ride a Bike – especially a two wheeler, but a trike is an accomplishment too
– Child’s learning to Count – we parents are so proud
– Child’s learning to Read – what an amazing process
– Child’s first experience with team sports – Tee Ball and Soccer are among the favorites for small children
– Child’s first airplane ride! First tractor ride! First train ride!
– Child’s trip to Grandparents home for Christmas
– Child’s confirmation classes and first holy communion.
– Child’s experiences the birth of a baby brother or sister
– Child gets a puppy or kitten – or a bunny or a bird. i.e. a pet!
– Child joins girl scouts or boy scouts
We have ornaments especially designed for many of these occasions. You can see the links back to the products in the underlined colored words. And it’s easy to make your own decision about an ornament, for instance, you can put First Holy Communion in a heart on an angel ornament, or put Going to Grandma’s for Christmas on a house ornament. Feel free to use your imagination to create a gift that is meaningful for this particular year. This is the way to begin and continue with a tradition of purchasing a special ornament each Christmas for your child, a friend’s child, or your grandchild. It’s a beautiful tradition, and the child will grow up with the memories of receiving an ornament from you each year, and that that ornament collection to his or her own home as adults – to share with their children.
Calliope Designs has been providing personalized Christmas ornaments to families for 43 years now, and we have the delightful experience of hearing from many adult customers who received our ornaments as children, and who are now carrying on the collection for their new families and children, and yes, even pets!